Version 2.4.4 has been released with the following changes:
- App is now code-signed. You may check and increase you security setting in OSX 10.8 (Mountain Lion).
- Fix for toolbar. It now contains the correct spaces. try grabbing the new default toolbar.
- Re-added initial information view which is shown when a new, empty workspace is opened
- Removed “Save” menu entries
- When loading an existing session the old session is only removed if the new could be loaded
- Default session has been renamed to “DefaultSession.mssess”. If you encounter an empty workspace after this update, load your default session via “Open session…” and store it with “Save as default session”. Or just rename the file extension from “.plist” to “.mssess”.
- Fixed bug where a footnote was opened in tab upon click
- Module installer: fix for sync from master repositories + other minor fixes and enhancements
Check the download section.